No products in the cart.
The hot wires for rational application of insulation panels
- High quality materials and a solid finishing ensure a long service life of the hot wire cutting tool PFT CUTMASTER.
- Cutting bow consisting of welted and brushed aluminium extrusions
- Cutting bow can be pivoted to the left and to the right with the possibility to memorize the angular cuts
- Spring loaded wire-suspended hinges provide a long service life of the cutting wire
- Recessed scrub resistant straightedges
- Laminated Birchwood multi-layer board, double coated and therefore water resistant
- Aluminium support angle with recessed straightedge
- Supporting parts made out of brushed stainless steel
- Screw made out of stainless steel
Transport in estate car
PFT CUTMASTER in fold position enables a space-saving transport in an estate car
The fold-down feet enable working in two working positions. Using the integrated support foot it is possible to work detached.
You can easily transport the PFT CUTMASTER by folding the feet and the pivoted cutting bow.
Thanks to the depth stop attachment screw at the cutting bow you can easily achieve cuts for wall projections and overlaps.
PFT CUTMASTER also handles cut-outs for e.g. cable ducts or waste water pipes easily thanks to its depth stop.
The cutting bow can be adjusted variably to any position. For easy handling the cutting bow locks at 45° and at 90°.
The two aluminium support brackets can be continuously adjusted and locked between 0° and 90°. The support bracket on the right side ensures that the remaining part of the cut does not fall down. The angular adjustment of the aluminium cutting bow can be fixed by an attachment screw.
Please contact us if you have any questions or simply would like more information on the PFT Cutmaster. We can also arrange finance for you as well as we know that it can sometimes be tough.