No products in the cart.
With water injection to generate a filler slurryNo.: 40000
- Relaxed machining due to low machine weight, as the motor is uncoupled of the tool and borne by a belt
- Uniform structure through large headed work surface
- Cuts out a whole operation
- High speed through work (saving approximately 70 % of time)
- Continuous speed control for optimal working
- Break proof
- Tool / drive separation – improves weight distribution and reduces soiling
- Permanent water injection possible
|Motor output||1.000 W|
|Tool r.p.m.||100 – 340|
|Weight kg||2,8 (disc holding device)|
|Accessory Ø||250 / 350|
|Working on scaffolding||**|
|Specifics||with water supply|
Plaster Finishing Machine ROKAMAT WET is the right choice for all those with high water requirements for floating gypsum plaster or lime-cement renders – for instance, for generating a filler slurry. Users attest to a possible time saving of up to 70% compared to manual operation – amongst other reasons because an entire work step is saved due to the flexibly adjustable integrated water injection (hose connection).
Furthermore, the machine is extremely comfortable to use. The handpiece weighs just 2.8 kg and can be run along the wall with little effort and high precision, whilst the drive is easy to mount on a waistbelt separated from the tool.
An even surface structure is ensured by the large support surface of the rotary plate. Optimum matching to the background also allows for continuous speed regulation between 100 and 340 r.p.m.