No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PFT G4 Smart Plastering Machine Starter Bundle
£13,999.00 INC. VAT
✅ World's best selling plastering machine
✅ Full package includes everything you need to start spraying
✅ Pay deposit here and begin your order
✅ Average delivery time 4-6 weeks if on backorder
✅ Can be backordered here on the website, Pay a deposit
PFT G4 starter package All For under £14,000.00 you can own a PFT G4X .
No need to compromise with quality, work with the best and be the best ! PFT Plastering Machines
- The PFT wales PFT G4 starter package includes
- PFT G4X Smart with built in water pump
- The 415 v portable PFT Honda/vanguard generator with power cable
- 25 meters of PFT original Rondo material and air hose (10 mts and a 15 mts)
- A good size water butt, suction hose , 25 mts water hose with geka fittings & a geka tap fitting
- Cleaning hose and full PFT Training at our Swansea Depot
Please read before ordering
Welcome to PFT Wales! We appreciate you taking the time to read this information about back ordering. When you place an order for your item we will ask for a deposit to secure your purchase. Please be sure you are ready to purchase before you pay the deposit as unfortunately it is not refundable
To make this process easier for you, the deposit can be processed right here on our website’s checkout page. Once the deposit is paid, PFT Wales will then proceed to order the item on your behalf.
Please note that for machinery and accessories that are not currently in stock, we expect the delivery time to be between 4 and 6 weeks. While we do our best to ensure that our estimated delivery times are accurate, we cannot guarantee timely delivery as it may be out of our hands.
We would like to remind our customers that PFT Wales will not be held responsible for any late deliveries. Nevertheless, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible and will do our utmost to ensure that your purchase arrives in a timely and efficient manner.
PFT Wales will continue to update you during your order.
Once the item is available to be shipped we will require payment of 50% of the balance. the remaining 50% will be due before the machine is collected by yourself
Thank you for choosing PFT Wales as your go-to destination for top-quality products and exceptional service. If you have any questions about back ordering or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- What is a plastering machine? A plastering machine is a device that automatically applies plaster or other similar materials to walls, ceilings, and other surfaces. Generally speaking if a material is pumpuable it will go through any machine.
- What are the benefits of using a plastering machine? Using a plastering machine saves time, effort, and money while ensuring a smooth and even finish. It is also more efficient than manual plastering, and can cover larger areas in less time. With many plasterers now using machines for plastering in the UK, using a machine is something most plasterers should be considering for the future
- What types of plastering machines are available in the market? There are different types of plastering machines available in the market, including pneumatic plastering machines, electric plastering machines, and hydraulic diesel plastering machines. Generally a 230 volt machine such as a Ritmo will be suitable for most domestic and smaller plastering teams. The larger electric machines which can apply at a faster rate are suited toward specialist rendering and screeding gangs
- What should be the power source of a plastering machine? The power source of a plastering machine can be electric, pneumatic, or hydraulic diesel, depending on the type and model of the machine. 230 volt Ritmos can be plugged into domestic 13 amp mains sockets, Larger machines like a PFT G4 will be plugged into a 3 phase generator usually purchased with the machine
- How much area can a plastering machine cover in an hour? The coverage area of a plastering machine can vary depending on the machine’s specifications and the type of material being used. However, most machines can cover between 60 and 150 square meters per hour. The machine will stop mixing and pumping only when you turn it off.
- What is the weight and size of a typical plastering machine? The weight and size of a plastering machine can vary depending on the model and specifications. However, most machines are compact and lightweight, making them easy to move around and use on-site. Ritmos are about the size of a cement mixer on a stand, The G4 is about twice the size plus there is a generator.
- What is the maximum thickness of plaster that a machine can apply? The maximum thickness of plaster that a machine can apply depends on the machine’s specifications and the type of material being used. Most machines can apply plaster up to a thickness of 20mm. Spraying plaster and render will allow a thicker application
- How much maintenance does a plastering machine require? A plastering machine requires regular maintenance to ensure it works efficiently and effectively. This includes cleaning and greasing the machine after use, checking for wear and tear, and replacing any damaged parts. Rotors and stators or the pump unit on electric machines will usually last about 15 – 20 pallets before needing replacing
- Is it easy to clean a plastering machine? Most plastering machines are designed to be easy to clean, with detachable parts that can be removed and cleaned separately. However, it is essential to follow the manufacturer’s instructions when cleaning the machine to avoid damaging it. Electric machines are easy to clean with the equipment provided. They generate about half a bucket of water and take approx 10 minutes. Diesel takes about 30 minutes and 20 buckets of water on average
- What kind of material can be used in a plastering machine? Plastering machines can use a variety of materials, including gypsum, cement, lime, and sand-based mixes. The type of material used depends on the project’s requirements and the machine’s specifications. All the render manufacturers cater for machine application. British gypsum and Knauf also have gypsum based plasters suitable for machine application
- How long does it take to learn how to use a plastering machine? Learning how to use a plastering machine can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days, depending on the operator’s experience and the machine’s complexity. PFT Wales will run a course just for you when you purchase a machine or book a training course. We have helpful videos and manuals and continiually improve our procedures
- How much does a plastering machine cost? The cost of a plastering machine varies depending on the type, model, and specifications. Generally, prices range from a few hundred to several thousand pounds. Our prices are visible on the website and machines can be ordered even on back order.
- What safety precautions should be taken while using a plastering machine? Operators of plastering machines should wear protective clothing, including gloves, goggles, and masks, to protect themselves from dust and debris. They should also ensure that the machine is properly grounded and follow all safety instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- How much noise does a plastering machine make? The noise level of a plastering machine can vary depending on the type and model. However, most machines produce noise levels between 70 and 90 decibels.
- What is the warranty and customer support offered with a plastering machine? Most plastering machines come with a 1 year warranty and unlimited customer support from the PFT Wales dealer. The length and extent of the warranty and customer support depend on the machine’s specifications and the manufacturer’s policies. PFT Wales Will help you through your journey from beginner to professional. Just ask around and you will soon learn we are a perfect choice
- Whats the best Plastering machine ? If you really want to know it will always be PFT. Just do some research and it will be obvious that PFT took a foothold in the 80’s in Germany and have dominated the field of plastering machines ever since. Should any new technology spark interest PFT will simply acquire that technology and use it for themselves.
- That Said.. Lets be sceptical.. This is a Pro PFT Page so don’t take our word for it. Ask the questions that you will need answering one day when owning a machine.
- I need to buy parts where do i get them ? If you buy a PFT machine you can buy from our website or the other 5 UK PFt Dealers for original parts, then there are non PFT dealers who will stock parts some original, some aftermarket. Whatever you choose, you will get your part.
Now if you bought a different make where are you going to go ? PFT Dealers wont stock it, The competition wont stock each others parts, you will have to buy the parts from where you purchased the machine. This now limits you. What if they are out of stock or you feel the part is overpriced. Where can you go to get your Plastering machine going ?
- I realise my mistake so im going to sell my machine and buy PFT. Now you have to sell the machine and some quick research will show you that non PFT machines don’t hold their value like a PFT machine, do you hold out or dump it cheap ?
There are no reviews yet.