No products in the cart.
PFT Anti-Dust-Unit Ritmo
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£1,149.95 | £958.29 ex.VAT
PFT Anti Dust Equipment for Ritmo Plastering Machine
In order to reduce the dust exposure on construction sites, PFT has developed this practical add on for your Ritmo plastering machine. The revolutionary PFT Anti-Dust-Unit serves to protect the worker against high, mineral dust exposure. The innovative protection grid with rubber membrane is mounted on a special suction frame. The frame is connected to a vacuum cleaner and minimizes dust exposure up to 80% on the construction site.
Advantages of the PFT Anti-Dust-Unit Ritmo at a glance:
- Complies with the legal requirements of the German hazardous materials
- regulations “Technische Regeln für Gefahrstoffe” (TRGS 559)
- Technical release by German BG (professional association) & IGF
- (Institute for research into Hazardous Materials)
- Reduction of fine dust pollution (fine dust and extremely fine dust)
- Minimizes the risk of silicosis disease as well as the risk of lung cancer
PFT Anti-Dust-Unit Ritmo consisting of:
- PFT Anti-Dust grit with exhaust frame cpl. G 4 – Part no. 00 21 62 20
- Wind guide plate cpl. – Part no. 00 24 89 92
- Industry vacuum cleaner M – Part no. 00 24 80 60
If you have any question regarding the PFT Anti-Dust-Unit Ritmo then please get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to help.