No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
OX SPEEDSKIM ST SEMI FLEXIBLE PLASTERING Blade
£19.99 INC. VAT
|OX-P531245||450mm||£19.99 INC. VAT|
|OX-P531260||600 mm||£20.99 INC. VAT|
|OX-P531290||900 mm||£22.99 INC. VAT|
|OX-P531212||1200mm||£24.99 INC. VAT|
|OX-P531218||1800mm||£31.99 INC. VAT|
OX SPEEDSKIM SEMI FLEXIBLE PLASTERING Blade Speedskim ST
- Replacement Blade
- Complete With Integral Blade Guard And Spare End Caps
- OX SPEEDSKIM SEMI FLEXIBLE PLASTERING RULE is the new and revolutionary tool system designed to increase meterage output and enhance quality of finish at the same time significantly reducing the harmful effects of fatigue & RSI
- Flattening, finishing & ruling off
- Compatible with all gypsum based plasters (hand and spray applied), Traditional sand & cement renders and insulated rendering systems
- Complete with integral blade guard
- The original speedskim plastic spatula. Perfect spatula for flattening skim plasters. Plastic blade is changeable, and can be swapped for different blades in the speedskim range. Handle on the speed skim is a comfortable darby type grip that can be clipped onto an attachment to use with a speedskim extension pole
Speedskim ST Technology™ – The Advantages
- OX SPEED SKIM SEMI FLEXIBLE PLASTERING RULE Allows flattening back immediately after plaster application – Accelerating the whole Plastering process.
- ‘Flattens back’ and ‘rules off’ in a fraction of the time over conventional Featheredges and Darby’s.
- Brings no moisture to the surface allowing quicker deployment of final steel trowel accelerating the overall process.
- Blade profile with specially formed ribs accelerates the distribution of plaster over a wider area, and dramatically improves levelling of uneven surfaces. In addition these unique ribs hold on to excess plaster.
- Unique ergonomic design and lightweight construction gives increased comfort to the Plasterer. In reducing the need for the steel trowel during certain aspects of the plastering process the effects of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) on fingers, wrists and upper body are dramatically reduced.
- Innovative component design gives increased blade stability in wide ranging seasonal temperatures – straight blade system.
- New button release robust end caps give Speedskim® unique interchangeable blade feature – making all sizes extremely versatile and cost effective.
- Speedskim Technology™ has been developed to make a number of other Building Trade applications faster and easier too – Producing a higher quality Finish.
There are no reviews yet.