No products in the cart.
KRAFT SWEDISH STAINLESS STEEL FINISH TROWEL WITH PROFORM HANDLE
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£31.95 – £54.95
1 item sold
- You are looking at the KRAFT SWEDISH STAINLESS STEEL FINISH TROWEL WITH PROFORM HANDLE
- KRAFT SWEDISH STAINLESS STEEL FINISH TROWEL WITH PROFORM HANDLE the swedish stainless steel finishing trowel features a precision ground edge that is “broken-in” and ready for immediate use.
- Swedish Stainless Steel Plaster Trowel Professional Quality, Precision Balanced, and Ready to Use flat trowel.
- High quality Swedish stainless steel finishing trowel is precision balanced and ready-to-use.
- The heat-treated blade is a special alloy that will not rust, pit, or stain.
- Each blade is cross ground to just the right dimension for that perfect feel.
- A high-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of cement work.
- Compression fit stainless steel rivets attach the mounting to the 16″ x 5″ blade.
- An oversized toe rivet provides extra strength when applying pressure during finish work.
- Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting.
- Kraft Tool’s signature flat trowel with patented ProForm® soft grip handle (US Patent #6,247,204 B1) provides a comfortable grip.
- The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use.
- The contoured shape and enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Heat treated Swedish Stainless Steel will not rust, pit, or stain
- High-strength aluminum mounting
- Compression fit stainless steel rivets
- Comfortable ProForm® Soft Grip Handle
- Weight 1.10 LB (0.50 kg)
- Shank Aluminum
- Pattern Square Ends
- Material Swedish Stainless Steel
- Finish Cross Ground
- Blade Material Swedish Stainless Steel
- Blade Length 16 in. (40.64 cm)
- Blade Type Flat Trowel
- Handle ProForm® (U.S. Patent #6,247,204 B1)
- Handle Material ProForm® Soft Grip
- Handle Length 5 in. (12.70 cm)
- Can be complimented with the Kraft magnesium hawk