No products in the cart.
KRAFT BLUE STEEL POOL TROWEL WITH A PROFORM® HANDLE ON A LONG SHANK
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£34.95 – £44.95
marshalltown golden pool trowel
BLUE STEEL POOL TROWELS
When you need to finish a bowl-shaped structure, you need the best possible tools for the job.
Using products that are not designed for transition radius’ and similar structures could be less efficient and make your job harder.
Blue steel pool trowels are very popular with construction workers building swimming pools, skateboard parks and similar projects.
This is because the tools have a shorter shank, which allows the blade to flex in a way that is ideal for finishing bowl-shaped projects.
Strong, accurate and efficient, you don’t even need to break these trowels in as the job is done for you in the factory, where an innovative process of skimming ensures that the item is ready for use immediately after purchase.
Providing even greater flexibility – which some finishers prefer – the products are manufactured out of blue steel.
This material is also very strong and durable, making these trowels reliable and guaranteed to last for years.
- Round ends
- Short Shank
- Kraft pool trowel used to apply and smooth render to swimming pools and curved areas, Rounded ends assist to prevent trowel corners digging into curved areas and keep a even application thickness. The Kraft pool trowel is available in dark blue steel blade with a long shank to make it less flexible with the very comfortable proform grip
- Kraft pool trowel with a ProForm® Handle on a Long Shank
- Long Shank Blue Steel Kraft pool trowel
- Long shank, less flexible blade
- Can be complimented with our Kraft magnesium hawks