No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Wiss Tin Snips
£22.95 INC. VAT
Wiss Utility Snips
Every Plasterer & Drywall applicator uses tin snips, The wiss tin snips are a snazzy looking, well built set that cut those beads very neatly. wiss snips are the most popular choice for the serious tradesman.
The snips are straight cutting
- Straight cut, cuts straight and slight curves
- Cuts low carbon cold rolled steel
- Non-slip serrated jaw of tough molybdenum steel holds material firmly and uniformly spreads cutting force across blade edge
- Withstands strain of cutting heavy stock
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Handles made of high tensile strength alloy steel that exceeds hand power limit
- Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch
- Yellow handles for ease of identification
There are no reviews yet.