No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Collomix XOR 10 Cordless Plaster Mixing Drill Paddle Mixer
£299.99 INC. VATSKU: XO55110v-1
New Upgraded R Version
At last a cordless plaster mixing drill paddle mixer you can rely on to complete the job available in the UK. The collomix xor10 cordless battery powered paddle mixer is available as shell only or with battery packs.
State-of-the-art technology and independence to suit professional requirements during mixing work, without being dependent on the nearest socket outlet. Mix wherever the material is being processed: in the underground car park, on the scaffolding, in the shell, in the courtyard or in the open countryside here in the uk..
The powerful 18 V, 5.2 Ah Li-ion battery of the collomix xor10 cordless plaster mixing drill NC ensures sufficient range and torque, even with denser and plastic materials such as ready-mixed mortar, adhesives, liquid screeds, paint, grout, fillers and finish plasters.
The battery powered mixing drill from PFT Wales in Swansea UK cuts an impressive figure with excellent ergonomics for uncramped and comfortable working.
Ergonomically adapted handles on the mean the machine sits well in your hands. And with Collomix’s very own HEXAFIX coupling, you can change the mixer in next to no time.
The Hexofix system on the mixing drill allows the user to dislocate the paddle and store it in the battery powered paddle mixers designated slot on the handle.
Electronic speed regulation using the electronic switch with a safety on/off function enables smooth acceleration and clean working. When operating at full power, the electric motor unleashes surprisingly high forces for optimum homogenisation of the materials.
The advanced lithium battery now makes battery mixing drills the future of mixing plasters and renders.
A range of mixes that weren’t previously achieved are available with the 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery. This is also determined by the viscosity of the mixed material used.
The combination of the Collomix hand mixers’ acknowledged expertise and reliability and the Metabo battery system offers professionals the top technology and reliability they have come to expect from a leading brand.
Made in Germany available in the UK
- Powerful 18 V, 5.2 Ah Li-ion battery for consistently high power output and optical charging indicator
- Ergonomically ideal working height and pleasant grip position; well-balanced device
- Made for mixing: Reliable and high-performance precision gearbox for torque and service life
- Everything firmly in place: Thrust holder for the battery with secure fixation; with button to release
- Mixer changeover made easy, with the HEXAFIX quick-change coupling
Technial data: collomix xor10 cordless plaster mixing drill
- cordless mixing drill
- Gears – 1 Speed / Load – 640 rpm
- Mixing volume – 40 litres rec. diameter stirrer – 120 mm
- Tool connection – HEXAFIX® quick coupling
- Set mixer – WK for ready-mixed mortar, plaster, screed
- Metabo battery pack 18 V, 5.2 Ah Li-ion
- Charging time for battery – approx 100 min.
“AIR COOLED” Li-ion battery fixture battery packs
- Metabo’s Ultra-M technology: intelligent battery management for long-life battery packs with three-year guarantee
- Patented “AIR COOLED” charging technology – for shorter charging times
- Permanent electronic single cell monitoring (ESCP) when charging, for a particularly long service life
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Optical capacity indicator for permanent checking of the capacity status
- No memory effect
- Long shelf life with next to no self-discharge
mixing paddle body only, mixing paddle with 1 battery and charger, mixing paddle with 2 batteries and charger, Mixing drill body only