No products in the cart.
The PFT G4 smart plastering machine mixes and pumps most factory blended dry premixed mortars continuously. The PFT G4 smart plastering machine can be filled using bags or it can be placed directly under a silo with delivery hood or it can be filled pneumatically by the PFT SILOMAT with injection hood.
The PFT G4 Smart plastering machine consists of portable units, which allow easy transport and disassembly. The best way to describe the PFT G4 smart is easy, quick and efficient.
Popular plastering machine from PFT Wales
Technical Data For The PFT G4 Smart Plastering Machine
- Conveying capacity: 6–35l/min
- Conveying pressure: max. 30bar
- Conveying distance: up to 50m
- Drive: 2 three phase motors 400 V, 50 Hz
- Star wheel motor: 0.3 kW, approx. 12 rpm
- Pump motor: 5.5 kW, approx. 400 rpm
- Compressor capacity: 0.9 kW, 0,25Nm3/min, max. 5 bar
- Water connection pressure: 2.5 bar at running machine
- Filling height: 910 mm
- Length: 1,050 mm
- Width: 720 mm
- Height: 1,550 mm
- Drive: 38 kg
- Mixing pump: 85 kg
- Compressor: 24 kg
- Total weight: approx. 259 kg
Below is a video of the G4 tyrolean / roughcast
The video below shows the G4 spraying one coat plaster internally.
If you are interested in the G4 plastering machine then please contact us if you have any questions as we are always more than happy to help. We also understand that its not always possible to pay for a machine up front so we can also arrange finance for you.